We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The stuffed mushrooms attack again !!!! Well, how can we not like it if they are a tasty aperitif and I could even say light. It is possible that I would have put more cabanos. It's just that by the time I walked around the house, some of it was gone: D
- 500 gr mushroom mushrooms
- 200 gr cherry tomatoes
- 150 gr cabanos
- 100 gr gorgonzola
- 100 gr Gran Padana cheese [similar to Parmesan]
- 2 green onion threads
- 2 strands of green parsley
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- young beet leaves, radishes - for decoration
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Mushrooms stuffed with cabanos and cheeses:
- Wash the mushrooms and let them dry.
- The hut is cut into thin slices.
- Remove the legs from the mushrooms and blend in the mixer bowl together with the greens, gongorzola cheese and spices.
- Mix the pasta obtained with breadcrumbs.
- Place the mushrooms in a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place a piece of cabanos in each hat and fill them with the mixture prepared above.
- Grate plenty of cheese on top.
- Place the tray in the oven for 20 minutes at 205 degrees Celsius, with ventilation.
- When serving, the mushrooms are again "snowed" with grated cheese [for appearance].
- The tomatoes are cut in half and distributed in half on each stuffed mushroom.
- These stuffed mushrooms are tasty both hot and cold.
- They can be served as such or as a side dish to a piece of meat.
- Good appetite !!!
You can replace the hut with chicken, ham, or you can give them up.
These stuffed mushrooms are tasty both hot and cold.
They can be served as such or as a side dish to a piece of meat.