We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From the given quantities we will bake 3 sheets. We can prepare the whole composition at once and divide it into three equal parts, but I chose to divide the ingredients into 3 and prepare the composition separately for each sheet. Thus, for one sheet we use: 4 egg whites, 4 tablespoons sugar, 4 tablespoons walnuts, 1.5 tablespoons flour, half a teaspoon of baking powder and a pinch of salt.
Beat the egg whites together with a pinch of salt until you get a hard foam.
Add the sugar and mix until the foam becomes glossy, then continue with the flour, baking powder, walnuts and mix lightly, from bottom to top.
Pour the composition into a tray lined with baking paper, level and bake over medium heat for 15 minutes, until the sheet turns slightly golden.
Remove the tray from the oven, take the sheet with the baking paper and place it on a counter, letting it cool on the paper. Do the same with the other two sheets.
When they have cooled, carefully peel off the baking paper (it will unfold very easily when the sheets are completely cold)
Mix the yolks with the sugar and vanilla sugar on a steam bath, until they double in volume and become a dense foam. Add the milk and chew continuously until the sugar melts and the composite thickens.
Turn off the heat and let the cream cool. Mix the butter kept at room temperature and obtain a foam, over which we add little by little the cooled egg yolk mixture.
Divide the yolk cream into three equal parts. In the first we mix the coconut, in the second the raisins
sprinkled with rum and in the third chopped chocolate.
We start assembling the cake: We place a countertop sheet over which we spread the coconut cream. Place the second sheet over the coconut cream, spread the raisin cream, then place the third sheet and cover with chocolate cream.
Sprinkle chocolate flakes and put the cake in the fridge for a few hours, when it will be easier to serve.
What we need for the Bohemian Cake recipe
- Top with cocoa
- --4 eggs
- -4 tablespoons sugar (120 g)
- -2 tablespoons water or milk
- -2 tablespoons oil
- -4 tablespoons flour (100 g)
- -1 drop of salt
- -2 tablespoons cocoa (50 g)
- Cocoa cream
- -250 g butter,
- -3 tablespoons powdered sugar,
- -1 tablespoon bitter cocoa,
- For syrup
- -100 ml rum or cocoa liqueur
- -200 ml liquid cream
- -200 g dark chocolate
- -500 g fresh
- -1 tablespoon old powder
How do we prepare the Bohemian cake recipe?
Recipe for a stove tray & ndash come out 20 pieces:
-Blue of 6 eggs, 3 tablespoons milk, 3 tablespoons oil & hellip & ndash (see the recipe here)
-Butter cream from: 250 g butter, 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon bitter cocoa, rum- mix everything with the mixer until a frothy cream comes out & # 128578
-for syrup: 100 ml of rum or cocoa liqueur-lightly sprinkle the top
-Icing: 200 g chocolate + 200 g sour cream- melt together on low heat
-500 g whipped cream (natural) with 50 g powdered sugar- see hereAnd how to make a perfect whipped cream, with all the secrets
Sprinkle the cooled top with rum or liqueur, pour over the glaze, then let cool. For speed, I put the tray in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. & # 128578
Then cut into 20 squares and on each square make a circle (can be squares) of cocoa cream, and on top make a double hazelnut from whipped cream. & # 128578
It's very complicated to do, isn't it? & # 128512 It is a fast and cheap cake, which succeeds even for a novice housewife. & # 128578 How much did it cost me? Do the calculation yourself. & # 128539
Instead of butter cream, if you don't like it, you can use a chocolate ganache cream see the recipe here) .
Did you remember Bohemia? What childhood cake do you want me to write to you? Tell me, I have the notebooks with me and it will be solved, my husband can't wait to sacrifice himself, the little one. & # 128512
- 500 grams of ordinary baking flour
- 2-3 tablespoons of durum wheat flour or extra fine corn
- 15 grams of fresh brewer's yeast
- 1 tablespoon grated sugar (or preferably malt, which I failed to procure, I used brown sugar)
- 50 ml. of olive oil + 1 tablespoon of oil for some form
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 280 ml. of warm water (35-40 degrees Celsius)
Weigh and prepare all the ingredients at room temperature.
1. Rub the yeast with the sugar in a bowl until it liquefies, then dilute it with 2-3 tablespoons of water from the total amount (picture 1).
2. The salt is dissolved in the remaining warm water, mixing well.
3. Knead an elastic and smooth dough from the 500 grams of baking flour (if necessary, you can add 1-2 extra tablespoons), dissolved yeast, olive oil and water with salt poured into a thin thread (picture 2 ). If you knead by hand, put the flour in a bowl, add the yeast, oil and salt water little by little, as it kneads. The dough should be smooth and come off the hands.
4. Grease a bowl with olive oil and place the kneaded dough in it, after it is given a ball shape. Sprinkle with a little durum wheat flour (picture 3). The bowl is wrapped with food foil and left in a warm and protected place to grow for an hour.
The raised dough should be full of air bubbles.
Pour the dough on the work surface sprinkled with durum wheat flour (or extra fine corn). It is modeled with the palms in a rectangle about 1 cm thick. which is greased on the surface with a little olive oil and sprinkled with corn or durum wheat flour, then cut with a knife or roll of pastry strips with a width of about 1 -2 cm.
If desired, the breadsticks can be shaped in a spiral shape, twisting, if not, simply place them in the tray covered with baking paper and put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
The breadcrumbs will lightly color when ripe, have a taste that we all remember, a little salty, a little sweet, they are crispy and tasty.
King Pingui Cake Ingredient:
- 10 eggs
- 200 grams of sugar
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 5 tablespoons filled with semolina
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 5 tablespoons full of bitter cocoa
- 5 tablespoons honey (acacia)
- 1.5 pac. baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 ml milk
- 270 ml oil
Glaze 1 (over cream):
- 120 grams of household chocolate
- 70 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons oil
Glaze 2(for finishing the cake):
- 220 grams of household chocolate
- 100 grams of butter
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 700 milliliters of whipped cream + 3 tablespoons powdered sugar)
- 1 packet of instant gelatin (also found in Romania, at Real stores) or 2 packs of cream hardener
- 3 tablespoons milk (preferably condensed milk)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Preparing Kinder Pingui Cake & # 8211 countertop
1. For the countertop, first separate the eggs (picture 1). Beat the 10 yolks with the sugar and vanilla sugar with the mixer, for a few minutes, on the highest speed, until the mixture becomes a dense cream (picture 2). Whisk the egg whites with the salt powder, separately (picture 3). Add flour, baking powder, cocoa and semolina, well mixed beforehand, to the yolk cream. Mix lightly, gradually add the milk and oil (picture 4) and honey is added (picture 5). The composition is easily mixed with the 10 egg whites beaten like snow (hard foam) with salt dust, with movements from bottom to top, vertically, so as to keep the composition as airy as possible. (picture 6).
2. The final composition is quite liquid. Divide the composition into two identical trays, covered with baking paper, which are baked in the oven with ventilation at 165 degrees for 12-13 minutes or at the normal one at 175 degrees. The baked countertops are allowed to cool without removing the paper.
Prepare icing and cream for kinder pingui cake
1. Meanwhile, prepare the glaze 1, from all the ingredients that are mixed on the fire, melting them, without boiling, then set aside to cool.
2. To prepare the cream, mix the whipped cream (very cold) on high speed until it hardens in half. Add the powdered sugar and continue mixing until it sticks. Be careful, if the whipped cream is hot or if it mixes more than it should (until it hardens well and that's it) there is a danger of cutting it. Add & # 8222Instant Želatinu Fix & # 8221 & # 8211 ie instant fix gelatin, or, second option & # 8211 2 cream hardener packs. Add the milk (in my case condensed milk), honey, vanilla extract and mix well again. The result is a frothy and consistent cream.
1. Meanwhile, the sheets for the kinder pingui cake have cooled, so we move on to the assembly. Put half of the cream on one of the sheets, smoothing very well, helping us, if necessary, with a damp knife with a long blade. Place the previously prepared icing over the cream, kept at room temperature, then put the cake in the freezer for a few minutes, just enough to harden the icing.
2. Meanwhile, prepare glaze 2, identical to the first, from all the specified ingredients. Remove the cake with hardened icing from the freezer and place the rest of the cream on top of the cream, leveling the surface very well.
3. Turn the second sheet over the cream, with the paper facing up, lightly press on the entire surface of the paper to adhere the sheet to the cream, then remove the paper.
4. The surface of the cake is glazed with glaze 2 prepared before and kept at room temperature and put back in the freezer for a few minutes, only until it hardens.
The assembled Kinder pingui cake is kept in the refrigerator for a few hours, then cut with a knife always soaked in hot water. I portioned it into 36 pieces, but you can also make smaller portions, because as good as it is, it has so many calories. It's much better the next day.
Cake Greta Garbo
I rubbed the yeast with the sugar until it liquefied. I added the butter at room temperature, the two eggs, one at a time and mix well with the mixer. Sour cream, lemon peel and flour were also poured. I mixed a little easier and then I let the dough rise for about 40 minutes.
I divided the fluffy dough into 4 equal parts and spread 4 sheets with a thickness of half a cm, on baking paper.
My tray is 40 cm long and 28 cm wide.
Each sheet is spread on baking paper of the same size as the tray. By doing so, the sheet can be easily transported to the tray without losing its shape. Peel off the sheet of paper after placing it in the tray. It stretches quite easily.
Walnuts are mixed with vanilla sugar and caster sugar. Divide into 3 equal parts.
I greased the tray with butter and I started to assemble the cake by putting a first sheet over which I spread a part of the jam, I sprinkled the walnut mixture with sugar and I continued with the other sheet and so on until the last one remains clean.
Let the tray with the cake warm for 30 minutes to leaven and then put it in the preheated oven for an hour on the right heat.
Pour the glossy icing over the cold cake and prepare in the microwave by putting all the ingredients in a bowl and mixing in it, from 30 seconds to 30 seconds, until a thick sauce has formed.
Portion and serve.
The cake test: What quote & icircti describes destiny?
This recipe was recommended to you by the blog calatorii-culinare-adina.blogspot.ro/
A recipe proposed by: Adriana Dumitru (Adriana_Dumitru_1)
I will answer no.1: It is called "TV" for.ca: countertop-cream-PANDISPAN-cream-countertop. So. In the middle of the screen and around the dial. I've been doing it for years, especially on New Year's Eve. This recipe with a lot of work is worth it - Congratulations on making it known (I've known it for about 40 years).
I have made this recipe many times, with this cream or butter creams with pudding of different flavors, it is a very good cake!
How to make a recipe for tender dough with lard or butter and cream for cake or pie with apples, cheese, jam, pumpkin?
Ingredients for poronio dough with lard or butter and cream
The butter used must be greasy (at least 80%). You can also use lard but then put less. 100 g of butter = approx. 70 g lard. I would not make this dough only with lard because the butter gives it finesse and a distinct flavor. You can make a mix of the two.
The cream we use is with me. 20% fat. We are talking here about the thick, sour, fermented cream (in a bucket or glass) that is used and to papanașand or the sarmale. So we do not take into account the sweet cream for whipped cream. The ferments in the cream release gases that contribute to the aerated structure and the fragility of the dough.
I put all the ingredients in the bowl of the robot and kneaded them briefly, just as it binds. For soft doughs, the secret is quick kneading and cold rest.
I took the dough out of the bowl on the lightly floured table and compacted it with my hands. It does not stir much because we do not want the development of the gluten network that makes it elastic (instead of fragile). I obtained approx. 1100 g of dough (1.1 kg).
I wrapped it in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for an hour in the fridge. This tender dough with lard or butter can be kept cold for 2-3 days without any problems.
Ingredient Rooster with wine:
- good pieces of steak from a homemade rooster (if you have, if not, it's good to buy), I used the upper and lower thighs and the chest cut in half, lengthwise
- 400-500 ml. of red, full-bodied wine
- 250 ml. of concentrated poultry soup
- 60 ml. of cognac
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 300 grams of champignon mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 250 grams of chives (small onion)
- optional, 1-2 carrots (I did not use)
- optional, 1 celery stalk (I did not use)
- 60 ml. of extra virgin olive oil
- 40 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 100 grams of bacon, prosciutto or bacon
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, pepper
Coq au vin preparation:
Coconut meat, grated and portioned, is salted and peppered. Heat 30 ml in a large frying pan. of olive oil and brown the cepsoirs on all sides. If you decide to use celery and carrots, add them to the pan right now, cleaned, washed and cut into slices. These will make the food sweeter.
As the pieces of meat brown, remove to a bowl.
When all the pieces of meat are browned, add them all at once back to the pan, heat the pan well, add the cognac and bake.
The specifics of the coq recipe also come from the buckling process. To ignite, add all the alcohol to the hot pan at once, then light it with a match close to the vapors that are released. It can also be lit by tilting the pan so that the steam comes in contact with the flame from the stove, but some fat will spread!
What burns are the volatile vapors of alcohol. In about 30 seconds, the flames should go out on their own. Attention: the hood must be turned off, do not bend so that the clothes or hair come in contact with the flame! If the flames do not go out within 30 seconds, cover the pot with a lid. The method gives a special aroma and the alcohol is completely consumed, no trace remaining in the final preparation.
Cooking over low heat
The flamed pieces, as soon as the flames have gone out, are removed in the pan in which they will be further cooked (to have a lid). Wine, soup, tomato paste, tarragon, thyme and finely chopped garlic clove are added to the pan. Bring to the boil, cooling all the adhesions on the bottom of the pot.
Cover with a lid and simmer until the meat is tender. For a rooster they have chicken wine from the store, it would be enough about 30 minutes. It took my yard rooster more time to beat his deer, but it made up for it. When the meat is soft, add the vegetables (mushrooms and mushrooms) together with the juice they left.
Cover and simmer for another 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, the bacon (or pancetta) cut into thin strips browns until crispy, then remove on paper towels.
Mix the soft butter with the flour. This mixture, called by the French butter handsis, we will use it to thicken the sauce for coq au vin.
Add the red bacon strips to the pan. Then dilute the butter mixed with flour with 1 tbsp of the sauce in the pan. Add the butter composition over our boiled wine coke. Boil for another 2-3 minutes, adjust the taste of salt and pepper and the food is ready:
Heat the butter and beat it together with 500 g of yogurt, eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar, until it forms a foam. Add the semolina mixed with the baking powder.
Put a parchment on the bottom of a small form (25 x 25 cm) and grease the edges with oil. Pour the dough into the mold and smooth smoothly. Bake for 45 minutes at 175 ° C.
For the syrup, put sugar, water and lemon juice in a pot, let them boil for two minutes and pour them over the hot cake. Before serving, cut into small square or triangular pieces and sprinkle with coconut.
500 g yogurt
200 g sugar
1 packet of vanilla sugar
125 g butter
500 g gray
1 packet of baking powder
2 tablespoons coconut flakes
Who was Pani Walewska or Countess Walewska?
Countess Maria Walewska (b. December 7, 1786, Brodne near Łowicz, Poland d. December 11, 1817, Paris) was a countess of Ornano, girlfriend of Napoleon I with whom she had a son Alexandre Colonna-Walewski. You can do more read here.
By François Gérard & # 8211 Own work image taken by Mathiasrex, Maciej Szczepańczyk, 30 November 2013, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=29934370
In memory of this Countess Marie Walewska, this Polish cake was created. PAIN it means "lady." The most famous film with this subject was "Conquest" (1937) starring Greta Garbo and Charles Boyer (I leave a short video at the end).
There is no "original recipe" for Pani Walewska Cake. To me, she's an ostrich-camel. A cross between the classic Figaro cake (see here)
and the famous Norwegian cake Verdens Beste & # 8211 The best in the world (see here). This is a rare finesse!
Basically Pani Walewska looks like Verdens Beste but is composed of two layers of Figaro filled with vanilla cream. Bizarre, I would say.
He didn't "turn his back on me." I'm a confectioner-pastry chef and I realize when something is wrong or doesn't work just by reading a recipe. So it was with the much-lauded Tort in Egypt which is nonsense from a "confectioner's" point of view. I explained here and why. In the end, this cake has the consistency of pudding or Tiramisu.
The same goes for this Polish cake with a famous name (Mrs. Walewska): the two sheets of tender dough are too crunchy for the delicate cream in the middle. I studied about 10 recipes on the internet (mostly Polish) and I saw that the quantities of ingredients vary a lot: some were made with 500 g of flour, others with 400 g (at the same dimensions of 33 x 42 cm of the tray), some had 6 yolks on the counter and only 2 in the cream, others did not provide for the previous baking of the dough before spreading with jam and meringue. The common denominator was the huge amount of sugar!
So I created my own version of Pani Walewska drastically cutting sugar from the counter and cream and following my instinct: to put 2 yolks in the dough and 4 in the vanilla cream. I'm sorry that I didn't reduce from the beginning the amount of straight dough for which I came out with a sheet that was too thick and a bit hard. Be sure to use black currant jam (or berry mix) because it "gives life to the cake." Don't go with magiun, apricot or cherry jam & # 8230 As Black Forest Cake it is made with cherries & # 8230 not with peaches or pineapple.
It will work perfectly for you because we have adapted the recipe to 375 g of flour and your sheet will be thin and tender.
From the quantities below results a 15 x 40 cm tray with Pani Walewska Cake.